Welcome to Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church"The church that Cares and Shares"
Covid-19 Re-entry Plan
In response to the COVID-19, Mt. Pilgrim has developed a Re-entry Task Force team. This team is working closely with the Pastor on a re-entry plan for the safety and well-being of its members. The re-entry date is still TBD, due to the number of increased cases in our community.
- Edward Ambrose
- Anthony Baldwin
- Karen Bonner
- Virginia Dickerson
- H. W. Fails
- Willie Ferguson
- Etherine Glover
- Robert Greyer
- Cleophus Hope
- Osie Huling
- Gloria Lewis
- Brandon Long
- Daniel Mitchell
- Marvin Parkman
- Vernie Scott
Health & Wellness
American Diabetes Month
November is National Diabetes Month, a time when communities across the country team up to bring attention to diabetes. This year’s focus is on prediabetes and preventing diabetes.
Here are some tips to help manage prediabetes and prevent diabetes.
- Take small steps. Making changes to your lifestyle and daily habits can be hard, but you don’t have to change everything at once.
- Move more.Limit time spent sitting and try to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity, 5 days a week.
- Choose healthier foods and drinks most of the time. Pick foods that are high in fiber and low in fat and sugar. Drink water instead of sweetened drinks.
- Lose weight, track it, and keep it off.You may be able to prevent or delay diabetes by losing 5 to 7 percent of your starting weight.
- Seek support. Making a plan, tracking your progress, and getting support from your health care professional and loved ones can help you make the necessary lifestyle changes.
- Stay up to date on vaccinations. The COVID-19 (booster shot, if eligible) and flu vaccines are especially important for people who may be more likely to get very sick from COVID-19 or the flu, such as people with diabetes.
Mt. Pilgrim Baptist Church recognizes…
Virtual Children’s Church and Youth Sunday School
Children’s Church: 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays @ 9:30 a.m.
Youth Sunday School: 2nd and 4th Sundays @ 9:30 a.m.
Meeting ID: 849 1666 8293
Sis. Laconstance James, Christian Education Director
Sis. Etherine Glolver, Sunday School Superintendent
Bro. Brandon Long, Children’s Church Director
Sis. Tanisha Bellamy, Youth Director
Rev. Dr. David L. Stallion Sr,. Pastor
Sunday, january 16, 2022
bless the pastor with your presence!!!
View an up-to-date calendar of services and events at Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church. Find out where we are located, as well as information regarding local hotels and accommodations, We would love to have you visit!
Greetings from our Pastor
Welcome to the Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church of Columbus, GA. We are excited you have located us and find interest in the church of Christ as a whole. We have a saying here, “If you are looking for Jesus, you can find Him at Mount Pilgrim”. We pray this site is motivating and resourceful to you. Please take the liberty of perusing through the various information and links available to use at your discretion. We are a church family striving for excellence and unity in the body of Christ.
For over 131 years, we have welcomed people to join us just as they are; just where they are. We truly believe in Hebrews 10:25, “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
In closing, we pray our paths will cross and if your quest is to establish or continue a foundation amongst a group of born again baptized believers in Jesus Christ, Mount Pilgrim Baptist Church will be your choice.
What We Believe
Be Part Of our MinistryLearn more about our Ministry
When and Where
Wanting to learn
4400 Old Cusseta Rd.
Columbus, Georgia 31903
Tel : (706) 687-8134 / 689-1959
Fax : (706) 687-8139